Finding Soul in Music

I have been fondly listening to songs that are soulful and poetic. And to tell you I love listening to calm and something mild tuned musics and honestly, you find that very rare right now. That's why when I listen to music that I like, I indulge myself in it by keeping it playing all day long, crazy right? But I know you're doing that too. So something that I love means it is something to share too, that is why I open this blog entry to share my current and long time favorite musics.



Most of the tracts are from the movie Stuck in Love. I love that movie, well actually everything, from the story, the cast, music and etc. there are no words to describe how much I love it.


You could also follow me on soundcloud if you want to, and even hear me sing in there. I upload covers too. 



ENJOY!






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment